Sunday, February 19, 2006

SUBARU!!! So this weekend i drove from Ithaca to Washington DC for an MBA basketball tourney. First I had two of my lugnuts come loose on one of the rear wheels which nearly caused the wheel to fall off at 70mph. Coincidentally I had the car in for a NY state inspection two weeks ago where they had the wheels off of the car....hmmm, can you say small claims court??? If you happen to be in Ithaca stay away from the Monro franchise. When the wheel fell off it shredded two of the studs causing $320 in damage to the axle components.

After the bball tourney i'm driving home and my car starts to overheat. I have to pull over for 1.5 hours and I then finally limp to the Pep Boys in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania. And here i sit...STRANDED. Now this is a 3yr old car with only 45K miles on it, totally unacceptable. Subaru if you're listening I am not a happy camper right now.

Does it get any better? Two major car incidents in one weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home